Tweet of the week: Phoenix Coyotes goon Paul Bissonnette
If you haven’t yet made the decision to follow Phoenix Coyotes goon Paul Bissonnette’s Twitter account @BizNasty2point0, you are missing out in a big way. The guy is way out there, from his tweets about whipping up a batch of panty soup to the above tweet where he informs us of his butt-wiping escapades gone awry, Bissonnette easily has one of the most compelling Twitter accounts of any professional athlete.
- Eulogy: Hilariously outrageous Twitter ramblings of Paul Bissonnette (ballhype.com)
- Screen Shots: Screen Shots: Paul Bissonnette, the NHL’s social networking revolutionary (ballhype.com)
- Players must recognize consequence of their words (cbc.ca)
- Tweet tweet: Today’s top sports chatter (msn.foxsports.com)
- RIP Paul Bissonnette’s Twitter [Wake Up Deadspin] (deadspin.com)
This entry was posted on 09/14/2010 by JaggerMafia. It was filed under Funny Stuff, Sports Pics, Twitter, WTF and was tagged with National Hockey League, Online Communities, Paul Bissonnette, Phoenix Coyotes, Social Networking, Trending and Popularity, twitter.