The Return of ‘Man Crack’: The Recipe
If you feel like your bowels have gotten a little arrogant lately with their “regular” activity, it’s probably time to shake things up a little. It’s important to constantly keep your bowels on their toes and the best way to give them a wake up call is with a heavy dose of cream cheese, chili, melted cheese and jalapeno’s … otherwise known “Man Crack.” After you’re done eating the entire dish it’s very important that you remember to run outside and punch a squirrel in the face because it takes a real man to eat something called “Man Crack.”
– 2 packages of cream cheese
– 2 cans of no-bean chili
– 3 bags of mexican shredded cheese
– 1 jar of jalapeno’s
– 2 bags of Frito’s “scoops” tortilla chips
– Preheat the oven to 325 degrees
– Take both packages of cream cheese and dump them into a baking dish.
– Take a knife and smear the cream cheese until it covers the base of the pan
– Dump two cans of no-bean chili on top of the cream cheese
– Covering every square inch of the chili with all three bags of Mexican shredded cheese.
– Add some jalapeno’s and cook that bad boy for about 20-25 minutes until the cheese on top is thoroughly melted.