Rangers Final Homestand Details
RANGERS HOST MARINERS AND ANGELS
ON FINAL HOMESTAND OF REGULAR SEASON, SEPTEMBER 27-OCTOBER 3
2010 A.L. West Division Championship Flag to Be Raised Before Monday’s Game
ARLINGTON, TX—The 2010 American League West Division champion Texas Rangers will host the Seattle Mariners and Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim on the final homestand of the regular season, September 27-October 3.
The Mariners will be at Rangers Ballpark in Arlington for 7:05 p.m. games on Monday and Tuesday, September 27-28 and a 1:05 p.m. matinee on Wednesday, September 29.
Prior to the opener of the homestand on Monday night, the 2010 A.L. West Division Championship flag will be raised on the top of the center field office building in a pre-game ceremony. The Rangers have clinched their fourth A.L. West Division crown, the first since 1999.
The Angels close Texas’ regular season schedule with 7:05 p.m. games on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, September 30-October 2 and a 2:05 p.m. contest on Sunday, October 3.
On October 1, tickets regularly priced up to $25 are just $10 with the Verizon WirelesFriday Night Fireworks ticket special. Cash parking is also just $5 that night, when a spectacular fireworks show themed “From Sea to Shining Sea” music.
Sunday, October 3 is Fan Appreciation Day with a number of great prizes to be given away. In addition, fans can demonstrate their support by participating in the Claw & Antlers Parade, which begins at 1:15 p.m. Fans who wear their best “Claw & Antlers” garb will be able to parade around the warning track. Fans judged to have the best three outfits will receive official Claws & Antlers shirts.
Game-by-game highlights of the remainder of the homestand:
Monday, September 27, 2010 – vs. Seattle – 7:05 p.m. – FSSW-HD
· Military Mondays – active or retired military ID may be presented at any Rangers Ballpark box office for one free ticket with each regularly-priced ticket purchased in most seating sections.
Tuesday, September 28, 2010 – vs. Seattle – 7:05 p.m. – FSSW-HD
· Free Kid Tuesdays – one free child ticket (ages 13 and under) will be available with every full-priced adult ticket purchased in most seating areas.
Wednesday, September 29, 2010 – vs. Seattle – 1:05 p.m. – FSSW-HD
· Ozarka Website Wednesdays – tickets in several seating areas are available at half price when purchased on texasrangers.com.
Thursday, September 30, 2010 – vs. Los Angeles Angels – 7:05 p.m. – FSSW-HD
· Active Seniors Thursdays – fans 65 and older will receive one free ticket in select seating areas with the purchase of one regularly-priced ticket up to $40 when proof of age is presented at any Rangers Ballpark Box Office.
Friday, October 1, 2010 – vs. Los Angeles Angels – 7:05 p.m. – FSSW-HD
· Verizon Wireless Friday Night Fireworks – featuring music from “Sea to Shining Sea”. Fans may purchase $10 tickets in select seating areas using ‘VERIZON’ as the coupon code on texasrangers.com. All cash parking will be just $5.
Saturday, October 2, 2010 – vs. Los Angeles Angels – 7:05 p.m. – FSSW-HD
Sunday, October 3, 2010 – vs. Los Angeles Angels – 2:05 p.m. – FSSW-HD (Gates open at 12:00 p.m.)
· Fan Appreciation Day
· Claw & Antlers Pre-Game Parade
· Dreyer’s $1 Ice Cream Sunday for kids ages 13 & under.
· Run The Bases post-game
Tickets for the final 2010 homestand can be purchased online at texasrangers.com, by calling 972.RANGERS, or at the Rangers Ballpark ticket office. For more information on any of the events listed above, please contact the Rangers Communications Department at 817.273.5203.
RANGERS POST-SEASON MERCHANDISE NOW AVAILABLE
Texas Rangers American League West Division championship merchandise is now available at Majestic Grand Slam Gift Shop at Rangers Ballpark in Arlington and the club’s Team Shops in Dallas and Fort Worth.
Merchandise on sale includes the “Locker Room” Tees and Caps that the team wore during Saturday’s post-game celebration in Oakland as well as American League West Division Championship tees and caps, and Postseason tees and caps.
In addition, Claw & Antlers shirts in both blue and red are now on sale.
All three Rangers Team Shops will have the following extended hours throughout the post-season:
POSTSEASON STORE HOURS
Majestic Grand Slam Gift Shop: Monday – Saturday 10-7 and Sunday 12-5
Dallas Team Shop: Monday – Saturday 10-7
Fort Worth Team Shop: Monday – Thursday 10-8, Friday and Saturday 10-10 and Sunday 12-6
For more information, please go to texasrangers.com.
– RANGERS –